• All Sea Scouts and staff must have government issued picture identification on their person at all times. If you do not have a state issued driver’s license, you must contact your local state and obtain a personal identification card or a US Passport. School identifications cards are not acceptable forms of identification.


  • If you are a foreign Sea Scout or Staff member, you must have your official passport issued by your country of origin. If you request, we will hold your passport until you depart for safe keeping.
Category: Equipment
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 1
Thumbs Down Icon 0